The deadline for submissions to the Footbridge 2014 Conference, which takes place in London in July, is fast approaching. The conference, which attracts participants from the world over, has established itself as an international conference highlight for anyone engaged in the design, construction and maintenance of footbridges.
This year’s theme is Footbridges: past, present & future, and is supplemented by the following topics:
• Historical and heritage structures
• Dynamic response and structural behaviour
• Inspirations in footbridge design
• Planning, design and construction of sustainable footbridges
• Advances in materials technology for footbridge construction
• Future directions in footbridge design and construction
The deadline for abstract submissions is September 30. The international scientific committee will review all abstracts and papers with a view to maintaining the high quality of presentations already established in previous conferences, and hopefully setting a new benchmark for future events in the Footbridge series.
To submit an abstract, visit the Footbridge 2014 website at:
• September 30, 2013, Deadline for submission of abstracts
• December 2, 2013, Notification of provisional acceptance
• February 3, 2014, Deadline of submission of full papers
• March 31, 2014, Notification of paper acceptance
• July 16-18, 2014, Conference